Dr. Shevick is a Laramie native.
- Attended Pre-Dental schooling at University of Wyoming
- Graduated with Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from University of Nebraska: School of Dentistry in 1984.
Experience & Involvement
- Worked in Gillette, WY for a brief time before returning to practice in Laramie.
- Member of the American Dental Association, Wyoming Dental Association and Spear Study Club.
- 1989 – Current: Wyoming Dental Association Board of Directors
- 1996 – Current: Wyoming Dental Association Secretary Treasurer
- Outside the office Debra enjoys spending time with her family, spending time in the mountains, camping, hunting & fishing.
- Debra & her family stay involved with Albany County 4-H as well as Shooting Sports.
- Debra I. Shevick is one of 18 dentists out of 552 licensed dentists in the state of Wyoming to have received the great honor of the International College of Dentists