We offer multiple forms of payment as a courtesy to our patients.
These currently include:
Your Financial Obligations
- There will be a handling fee of $35.00 for any returned checks.
- Your appointment is a time reserved specifically for you. Should you miss this reservation, there is a missed appointment fee of $50 that may be attached to any appointment missed or not cancelled within 48 hours.
- If your account becomes delinquent the delinquent you will pay incurred fees; these fees will include but are not limited to, attorneys, collection fees, court costs and finance charges.
- We request your portion of deductibles be paid at the time of service.
- As a courtesy to our patients we will process your claims for you, but is it is your responsibility to provide us with your insurance information and any changes as they occur.
Facts Regarding Dental Insurance
Dental insurance is rapidly playing a large role in helping people obtain dental treatment. Since we strongly feel our patients deserve the best possible dental care we can provide, and in an effort to maintain this high quality care, we would like to share some facts about dental insurance with you.
Fact #1: Dental insurance is not meant to be a PAY-ALL. It is only meant to be an aid. The contract is between the patient & the insurance company.
Fact #2: Many plans tell their insured that they’ll be covered “up to 80% or up to 100%.” In spite of what you’re told, we’ve found some plans pay more – some less. The amount your plan pays is determined by how much your employer paid for the plan. The less they paid for the insurance, the less you’ll receive.
Fact #3: It has been the experience of many dentists that some insurance companies tell their customers that “Fees are aboe the usual and customary fees” rather than saying to them that “our benefits are low.” Remember, you get back only what your employer puts in, less the profits and administrative costs of their insurance company.
Fact #4: Many ROUTINE dental services are not covered by insurance plans.
Please do not hesitate to ask us any questions about our office policies. We want you to be comfortable in dealing with these matters and we urge you to consult us if you have any questions regarding our services and/or fees. We will fill out and file insurance forms at no charge. We will do all we can to assure you of maximum benefits. Please remember it is the patients (your) responsibility to pay for services rendered.